There are children who reject fish for its texture and the possibility of finding bones on the plate. However, at a minimum, both children and adults should consume three to four servings a week. To make eating it more fun we present easy fish recipes for children that will surprise them. Here are the 5 best recipes in nz best rated.
Hake with cereal flakes
Children’s fish with cereal flakes
In just twenty minutes you will have a plate of hake with which the children will suck their fingers. This is a fish recipe for children that you can also cook with cod.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Grease a tray with olive oil.
- Put the cornflakes in a bag and crush until they are crushed.
- Mix the mustard, egg and salt.
- Coat the fillets of hake in the mixture, shake off the excess.
- Go through the cornflakes.
- Bake for fifteen to twenty minutes until fish is done and flakes easily with fork.
A fun way to use fish is in tacos. A small snack that children can eat with their hands and that eliminates any prejudice they may have before a fish dinner.
Preheat the oven to 150ºC. Place the tortillas wrapped in aluminum foil, one on top of the other, so that they heat up while you make the fish.
Put a little oil in a pan and cook the fish on both sides with a little salt and pepper.
Remove from the pan and drizzle with lime juice.
Put some fish in the center of each omelette and cover with onion, tomatoes and cabbage. Finish with sauce and coriander.
Fish for children in hamburgers
Any shredded white fish can form the basis of these delicious hamburgers that will serve you for a dinner with children.
- Crumble the fish fillets and put them in a food processor along with the egg, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
- Add the very chopped onion, garlic powder and parsley.
- Mix until everything is chopped and you can make compact balls.
- Flatten with the palm of your hand and fry in a skillet over medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
fish for boy fillets of rooster
Among the easiest fish to eat for children is the rooster. With this recipe you will get them to love it and consume their weekly dose of white fish.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Clean the rooster fillets and season.
- In a bowl mix the oil and the lemon juice. Pour the mixture into a baking dish.
- Place the fish fillets and cover with more oil and lemon sauce.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the rooster and add grated cheese.
- If you want you can add a little paprika.
- Bake about fifteen minutes until the fish is completely done.
Tuna pepper skewer
Fish for children, tuna skewers
A very striking dish, while delicious. Children will love to eat tuna in this original way.
- Rub the tuna with the pepper.
- On four soaked metal or wooden skewers, alternately arrange red bell peppers, tuna, and mango.
- Put the skewers on the grill rack, which should be greased.
- Cook the tuna (about twelve minutes), covered, over medium heat, until it is slightly pink in the center and the peppers are tender.
To make the sauce, mix the corn with the onions, the jalapeño pepper, the parsley and the lemon juice in a bowl.Other fish recipes for kids that can make a quick way are sandwiches of smoked salmon.