When it comes to promoting your business or brand in the market, graphic signage can be an excellent way. Right from improving the look of your premises to attracting the attention of customers, from gaining a competitive edge to enhancing your reputation, graphic signage is the perfect solution.
So, here are some popular graphic signage trends that can help you get an edge over your competitors:
- Signage and lettering: Signage and lettering can be done in two ways: 2D and 3D. 2D lettering has the capability to carry more information across a smaller surface area while the 3D lettering is a great way to introduce your brand and create a long-lasting impression. A well-crafted 3D sign is the hallmark of your organization that promotes your brands and thereby increase the customer base. However, the decision of choosing 2D or 3D lettering largely depends on the relevant industry and budget.
- Logos and corporate image: A logo is something beyond a symbol; it is a point of recognition for the whole world. Remember, a well-designed and unique logo conveys your customers that your business is professional, trustworthy, and customer-oriented. Additionally, corporate images like brochures and pamphlets should be designed in such a way that it attracts the investor or client and help you to gain a competitive edge in the market.
- Posters: Promotional and advertising posters are a powerful tool to spread brand awareness and catching the attention of potential clients. Poster campaigns facilitate 24/7 marketing and create a rapid and direct call to action for your customers.
- Banner and banner stands: Graphic signage can make a big impact on a small footprint at a minimum investment. Banner stands are an opportunity for companies to display their brand consistently across multiple venues and increase their brand recognition and credibility. For instance, many companies use 360-degree rotating banners to grab onlooker’s attention from multiple directions.
- Graphic doors and windows: Besides posters and banners, you can also use graphics on glass windows and doors to inform customers about your product or services, website, and other details. Colorful and bold text embossed on the doors and windows will help to grab attention and promotes sales and business. Nowadays, restaurants and cafés are using graphic canopies to create a comfortable ambiance and attracting customers.
Planning to upgrade your business with unique graphic signage? Enseignes AGS is the leader in the graphic industry, known for its impeccable services.