Almost all of us, when we see each other in a photo, we always think we have gone wrong. Often, however, it does not depend on our appearance, but on other factors that come into play when a goal is aimed at us. Being photogenic is not restricted to a particular type of persons or gender, regardless of who you are, with some helpful tips and guidelines, you can look outstanding in your photos. Let’s see some of them and above all, how to face the best.
Quick Steps to Becoming Photogenic
- When you are standing, try to relax without being afraid of the photographer and his cameras, even if it is a massive reflex with a super flash mounted on it. The most photogenic position to be taken in this case is that of 3/4 compared to the photographer, shifting the weight on one leg.
- If you are sitting instead, turn your body slightly to one side, keeping your gaze slightly above the camera.
- Learn to smile effortlessly and naturally. But don’t go overboard with a smile; a big smile makes your eyes seem smaller.
- Do not necessarily look for a model pose, and often a natural posture is much better than a “forced” one. In this regard, you can also take a look at various examples online that will help you find the right pose for your photo.
- And finally, of course, during the shot, belly in, shoulders back and straight back.
Nevertheless, after an excellent photo session, it would be nice to indulge the services of a photo editor. The magic a photo editor does to your photo might be the breakthrough you need. A photo editor with the right software and where to print will go a long way to give you a perfect picture.